Thursday, 4 February 2016

5 Facts About Me... Continued

Following up from where I stopped off at in my first ever post, here are some further points I'd like to add about myself.

As promised.


1.) If I had to decide on what to have as my last ever meal it would be...
Spaghetti Bolognese. But not just one ordered from a restaurant - It has to be made by mum. And come with a side order of garlic bread (I am not fussy, honestly!)

 2.) Puzzle Mad.
Every morning, without failure, I sit down to eat my breakfast and fill out the sudoku from the newspaper. They keep my mind active and I have got through four books (900 pages) in total so far. I hate to admit it, but when I am really stuck I tend to take a peek at the solutions in the back.

3.) The Fairytale Cottage.
If I could afford a property of my very own my first choice would be one of these quirky buildings. From their renowned front doors, to each thick-framed window I can literally imagine myself huddling close to an open fireplace within one of them engrossed in a quality book.

4.) Disney Channel...
Was constantly on my television when I was growing up (right until I turned sixteen - When we switched to Freeview). That's So Raven scores top of the best programmes that were shown, but Lizzie McGuire, The Suite Life of Zac and Cody,  Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place and Sonny With a Chance I was glued to also. Oh, and remember Recess? Yep. There was great listings all day.

5.) Being Fearless.
This is just one of the valuable life lessons I have learned from Miss Taylor Swift through her songs and from interviews with her that I've seen. Even before she became majorly famous in the UK I was a fan. It was April 2009 when I caught her performance of 'Love Story' on ITV and I have since bought all of her albums and been lucky enough to see her live in concert three times. (The photo above was snapped by me on her 'Speak Now' tour. It is an evening I would like to relive again).
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment