Monday, 4 January 2016

Fortunate Finds... Of 2015

Like every year 2015 had its good and bad moments.

While there may have been some tears over the last twelve months, happiness has played its part too.

 

  In respect to some of the things that have lifted my mood I have built this post on the idea of holding my very own awards ceremony – Though I am the only person to have cast a vote.

So, without further ado, here are the categories and their winners…

 BEST Hair Product:
Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo
BEST Beauty Item:
 Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15
BEST Fragrance:
Ted Baker Bodywear Spray

 
BEST Beauty Inspiration:
Emma Roberts
BEST Clothes & Accessories Shop:
Primark
BEST Fashion Icon:
Hilary Duff
BEST Song:
Hold Back The River – James Bay
BEST Television Show:
First Dates
BEST Album:
Made In the A.M. – One Direction

 
BEST Author:
Sophie Kinsella
BEST Film: 
Cinderella
 
And there you have it!
Do you agree with any of my answers?

Please don’t be shy.
Leave a comment and let me know what you would choose to take your first place in each of the above groups.

Welcome to 2016 – May it be the greatest you have lived yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment